Find Funding

$100,000Yearly funds awarded to RSOs through the Student Organization Grant

$70,000Funds available annually to undergrads from the Undergraduate Education Enhancement Grant

$60,000Total awarded each year through the Graduate and Professional Education Grant

A student talks with another student in the campus center.

Student Organization Grant (SOG)

To earn these funds, your RSO should work to improve your peers’ intellectual development, critical thinking, and cultural competence. To apply for the grant, head to your organization’s Events tab in The Spot and select the SOG option when creating an event.

Students stock shelves at Paws' Pantry.

Undergraduate Education Enhancement Grant (UEEG)

Whether you’re a member of a student organization or flying solo, you’re eligible for the UEEG. Funds can be used for your professional and academic development as well as leadership training, and the opportunity has to be related to your major or RSO’s mission. To apply for the grant, head to your organization’s Events tab in The Spot and choose the UEEG funds option when creating an event to start the process. This grant is for undergraduate students only.

Student organization members at what appears to be a serious meeting.

Graduate and Professional Education Grants (GPEG)

It can get expensive traveling to conferences and conducting research. That’s why Graduate and Professional Student Government provides up to $500 per student per year through the GPEG. Funds can be used to attend or present at local, national, and international conferences as well as for research and training. Contact with questions or to apply.

Apply for GPEG

Impact those around you. Apply for the SDFC.

When you join the Student Development Funding Committee, you gain a voice. You get to decide how money is awarded for the Student Organization Grant and the Undergraduate Education Enhancement Grant—which means directly impacting the campus and growth of your peers.

Serve your fellow Jags, earn a scholarship, and have a say in how we use your Student Activity Fees.

Apply for the SDFC